Amperage Rating: 60A
Features: Snap-On Protectors
The new XT60+ is here! With "snap-on" insulating end caps to provide the best polarity insulation for your soldered connections, these are sure to become the most popular battery connector for hobbyists.
The basis of the original robust XT60 design has been retained and the connector is compatible with the original XT60, but now thanks to the snap-on end cap there is no need to use heat shrink and the ridged edges on the end cap provide extra grip when pulling the male and female connectors apart.
Initial assembly requires a little force to clamp the end cap in place but please note that the end cap is hard to disassemble once it has been installed. Should you wish to remove the end cap you will have to grip the part with both hands to get it to snap to release.
- Material: Gold-plated copper
- External Material: Nylon/PA
- Max. RC/MC: 60A/100A
- Weight: 7.72g
- Pulling Force/600: 3kg
- Temperature Resistance: -20°C~120°C
- Recommended Cable Spec.: 12AWG
- Recommended Soldering Spec.: 480°C/4S
- 10x Pairs Amass XT60 Connector Male (10) Female (10) with Insulating Caps