Camera Resolution: 700TVL
Combo: Camera Included
Combo: Monitor Included
Combo: Video Transmitter Included
If you're looking to get into FPV, look no further than this kit as it includes all the necessary items to get started!
This kit offers a stand-alone FPV monitor with built in receiver, audio, and internal battery, the video transmitter is designed to mount easily inside your drone, and the system offers crisp, clear and vivid images in daylight, while still being able to view objects without difficulty under low light.
Simple Install - Included is everything you'll need to get up and running with a live, reliable, static free video feed. Minimal installation work helps eliminate complicated wiring and issues that can arise from signal interference in the system.
Matched Equipment - Each piece of this kit has been designed and tested to perform well together, eliminate any guesswork from your setup. The antennas are matched to provide the best coverage and highest reliability of your video signal, the camera and transmitter are matched to give you a crisp clear image in daylight and low light situations, and the monitor is compatible across all channels of the video transmitter.
Racer Legal - Many different FPV races place restrictions on the channels and output power contestants are allowed to use, and this equipment won't get you disqualified. Be aware that much video equipment available can have you causing undesired interference.
Reliability - The equipment is tested and sourced from trusted manufacturers, you can rest assured that when it counts, your equipment won't fail you. If properly installed, the video equipment can be run worry free and you can enjoy all that FPV flight has to offer.
Modular - Modular design means that you won't have to replace your entire setup when changing one component. In a crash, the transmitting equipment has been tested to withstand hard shocks without breaking, and all systems can support an OSD being installed. Additionally, the FPV monitor included is of high quality, and can be used with nearly all video transmitters, even those not identical to the one in this kit.
Video Transmitter Features:
- Clean powerup and channel switching without interference to others
- Beltflight/Cleanflight/iNav OSD setting of power,bands,channels and Pitmode
- Overheating protection in case of premature damage.
- Additional protection allows for powering up without antenna
- Pitmode(power is set to OFF) - test and set your quad without interference to others
- Channel changes and Pitmode setting through PWM
- 2-6S input power supported
- 5V BEC output for camera,RC receiver
- 36x36 mm Standard size ; 30.5x30.5 mm mounting holes
Video Transmitter Specifications:
- Item Name: 5.8G 48CH 25/200/600mW Adjustable AV Transmitter
- Model: EWRF E709TM3
- Frequency: 5.8G 48CH
- Transmitting Power: 25mW/200mW/600mW/OFF
- Power supply: DC 6-25V (2-6S)
- Supply current12V: 140mA@25mW /250mA@200mW /300mA@600mW
- Power output: DC 5V (800mA max)
- Antenna impedance: 50 ohm
- Antenna connector:MMCX Female( RP-SMA Male Pigtail)
- Weight: 8 g
- Dimension: 36*36*7.65 mm
- Mounting Hole: 30.5mmx30.5mm
- Item Name : 5.8G FPV Monitor
- Screen : 7 Inch TFT Screen
- Frequency : 5.8G
- Channel : 40CH
- Sensitivity : -95dBm
- Interface : AVIN/AVOUT/DCIN/USB
- Build in 2000mAh 2S LiPo
- Language : English
- Ratio : 16:9
- Power Consumption : ≤5W
- Size : 178x118x58mm
- 1x LCD 7" FPV Monitor
- 1x HD NTSC Camera 700TVL (standard profile board)
- 1x EWRF E709TM3 Video Transmitter
- 2x Clover Antennas
- 1x Charger Cable