Features: FPV System Included
Frame Size: 115mm
Includes Receiver: Receiver Included
The first of these improvements stems from the redesigned FPV system. The TinyHawk II features the Nano 2 FPV Camera, known for it's crisp colors, wide dynamic range, and sharp optics.
Featureing motors which have a significant increase in power, faster propeller speeds are achievable allowing an increase in speed, giving pilots an edge against the competition.
With the higher speed capabilities, the Tinyhawk II frame had to be redeisgned from the ground up in order to increase the durability. The result is a refreshing take on the unique aerodynamic properties of the Tinyhawk.
By bringing racing standards into the Tinyhawk II, any pilot will be able to experience top of the line performance, bringing out the best in each user. With the Tinyhawk II, EMAX has again gotten one step closer towards the perfect flight experience.
- Wheelbase: 75mm
- Dry Weight: 31.2g
- All Up Weight: 43.5g with 1x 450mAh 1S battery
- Frame Material: Polypropylene
- Stator Size: 0802
- Kv: 16000kv
- Propeller Mount: Push-On Avan TH-style
- Propeller: Avan Turtlemode 4-Blade
All In One Flight Controller Specifications:
- Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
- ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
- Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 mode)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0
FPV System Specifications:
- VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable
- Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3" 700TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio Connected
- 1x Tinyhawk II BNF
- 1x EMAX 450mAh 1S HV Battery
- 1x EMAX 350mAh 2S HV Battery
- 2x CCW + 2x CW Spare Props
- 1x 1S-2S USB LiPo Charger
- 1x Screwdriver + Hardware Kit