Channels: 6 Channels
Protocol: AFHDS 2A
Receiver Output: IBUS
Considered by many to be the best FlySky compatible receiver out there for quads, the Fli14+ offers dual antennas, telemetry, and RSSI over CH14. It's a solid value RX for FlySky users!
1. Power for the Fli14 Receiver while press and holding the bind button.
2. The LED will blinking fast, this indicates the receiver is in binding mode.
3. Power on your FlySky transmitter in binding mode, the LED on the receiver will getting to be solid and this indicates binding successfully.
- Customized for Betaflight
- RSSI Display Via OSD without any hack compatible with all Flysky AFHDS-2A protocol transmitter
- Telemetry output :RSSI & RX Battery
- Support RSSI Via Channel14(Aux10 in Betaflight)
- Best for FPV Racing drone
- Compatible with FS-i4, FS-i6,FS-I6X,FS-i6S, FS-i10,FS-iT4S, Eachine I6,Turnigy I6S, Turnigy Evolution
- Channel: 14
- Protocol: AFHDS-2A
- 2.4G Mode: The second generation of an enhanced version of the automatic FM digital system
- Antenna Length: 70mm (Dual antennas)
- Input Power: 4.0-6.5V DC
- Weight: Only 1.7g
- Size: 25mm*15mm*5mm
- Color: Black
- Signal Output: IBUS
- RSSI Output: Channel14
- No ground interference ( Transmitting and receiving 1 m from the ground): >500m
- 1x FLI14 Plus FlySky Compatible Receiver
- 1x Wiring Harness