Channels: 8 Channels
Protocol: AFHDS 2A
Receiver Output: CPPM
Receiver Output: IBUS
Receiver Output: SBUS
The Turnigy TGY-iA6C is a new style in receivers. It builds on the reliability of the TGY-iA6B receiver but it is built specifically for using with PPM, i.BUS and S.BUS configurations.
This is an excellent addition to your Turnigy TGY-i6s, Turnigy Evolution or Turnigy AFDHS 9x transmitters.Dual antennas give the iA6C for unparalleled reception.
Built-in connections allow you to use our optional telemetry sensors.
An excellent receiver for multi-rotor drones as it cuts down on cabling and with built-in battery monitoring.
- Reliable, interference free 2.4GHz AFHDS 2A signal operation
- PPM, i.BUS, S.BUS
- Ultra-light weight design
- Dual antennas for most reliable interference free operation
- Connection ports for use with optional telemetry sensors
- Battery monitoring
- Channel: 8
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM Frequency Range
- Band width: 500KHz
- Band quantity: 135
- RF Power: <20dBM
- System: AFHDS2A
- Code type: GFSK
- Output data: PPM, i.BUS, S.BUS
- Antenna length: 26mm
- Power: 4.0V~6.5V
- Wireless Update: Yes
- Channel data: Center position: 1500±30us; range: 1000~2000±30us
- Channel delay: <15ms
- Net Weight: 7.9g
- Dimensions: 41x25x10mm
- Range: >300 meters
- Certification: CE0678, FCC ID: N4ZIA6C00, RCM